Friday, April 4, 2014

sugar

My experience with sugar is so intense I feel called to share. My dear friends at our local restaurant decided to gift me with a very large dessert. It was delicious and I hate half of it, nothing to what I could have socked away before. That night I was up for two hours in the middle of the night unable to sleep. I also was starving and had to have a 3 a.m. snack. If I had not cut out sugar primarily from my diet, I would have no clue how powerfully it is currently impacting my body. Since these times are already intense for me physically, I am determined to be more vigilant in an entirely non judgmental way to keep my sugar consumption way down. Maybe experiment by cutting it out then reintroducing it to see if it knocks you out as much as it does me.

No comments:

Post a Comment