Thursday, December 5, 2013

exercise for alignment- I AM


The best way to start this process is by invoking your I AM Presence and aligning with the I AM Presence of all Humanity every morning. This is easily done by simply stating...
 
I AM my I AM Presence, and I AM One with the I AM Presence of ALL Humanity.”
 
Then ask your I AM Presence to help you be consciously aware of what you are empowering with your thoughts, feelings, words, actions, beliefs, and memories as you go about your day.
 
Throughout your day periodically ask yourself...
 
“Is what I AM thinking and feeling now what I want to empower and sustain in my life? At this moment, are my thoughts and feelings adding to the Light of the World or the shadows?”  
 
If your thoughts and feelings are not empowering what you want to create in your life or adding to the Light of the World then blaze the Violet Flame of God’s Infinite Perfection through them and ask yourself...
 
“What do I want to focus my attention on and create in my life instead of that? I ask my I AM Presence to reveal to me ideas and viable options that will help me empower and sustain what I want to create in my life while I AM adding to the Light of the World. I want to accomplish this with the highest good of all concerned.”  
 
After you ask your I AM Presence to help you, take a moment and go within the Divinity of your Heart to listen for the answers that your I AM Presence will reveal to you. The answers from your I AM Presence will help you create what you want in your life in the most positive and Loving way. The more you focus your attention on what you want to create in your life, while simultaneously invoking the Violet Flame to transmute everything that conflicts with the vision of what you want, the sooner your life will reflect the changes you desire.
 
The more vigilant you are in paying attention to your thoughts and feelings, the faster your life will change and the sooner the New Earth will become a tangible reality in your everyday experiences. Day by day, as you become the master of your thoughts and feelings, you will see evidence of the shift into Christ Consciousness that is manifesting not only in your heart and mind, but in the hearts and minds of people everywhere. Know that this is not a shift of consciousness that is destined for some future time. Christ Consciousness is beginning to manifest through the hearts and minds of the masses of Humanity right here and right now. And so it is.
 
Patricia Cota-Robles
New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization
 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment