Friday, May 13, 2011

starseed and kick ass energies

This is a wacky one. I started and stopped it as in the “too out there” category. But my intuition nudged me again. So in case any of you are in the same boat...
An energy worker told me I was some kind of “starseed” and that he hadn’t seem that in years. I had no idea WHAT he was talking about so I stashed it in the “no clue” file and moved on. But then yesterday I was reading an energy update from a woman I really enjoy and appreciate and she’s yapping on about how the starseed group are the forerunners and getting their asses kicked first so that the rest who are meant to follow will be willing to come along.  The next wave or group ready to be upgraded to a higher level of consciousness need to see we not only survive but thrive after the ordeal. 
I have kept asking people if their bodies go into convulsions as the nights of the Mayan calendar shift every 36 days. Here’s what happens to me. Out of the blue, my spine starts to tighten, I feel tension between my shoulder blades, I feel squeezed in a vise. It starts less than a week into each new night of the Ninth Underworld for those of you keeping track. Only one person I asked seems to have anything similar. But I did discover two people who see earth tragedies such as the earthquakes and tsunamis ahead of time. And a lot of people from this energy update site seem to write about a similar experience, especially the writer of the blog. Shew... Thought I was going crazy. I have learned to release all judgment of self, other, any situation (or at least heading in that direction), stay out of the past or future, not believe my thoughts, allow and experience in my body all my feelings, etc. And still these energies were knocking me for a loop. So I share this in case you too are in that rare “getting your ass kicked” starseed group. Glad I’m not alone on this one. I guess it will keep happening until we are fully up to code. I know a few people who are doing fabulous and who seemed to be untouched by the chaos and collapse. I intend to hang in there until I too reach that level of conscious awareness. 


And remember, You are Loved, you are Love, you are the gift!!


(P.S. One fun fact. The number 13 use to be a very holy number. The Church decided to shift it's meaning for their own purpose. Friday the 13th is considered unlucky because on that day their was a massacre of the Templars, keepers of the grail, the Truth about who we really are, that we are each born in the image and likeness of God, meaning we are of the same energy and unlimitedness. The Church considered that Truth dangerous and did what they could to eradicate that knowledge - or at least that is what I read in Dan Brown's books which he says are based on historical truth. I recommend his novel The Lost Symbol.)
Below is what she had to say. Be forewarned- it’s out there. See if it is supportive for you.
"In other words, the ascension process does not bring us from bad to better (linear), but from from limitation to freedom (quantum).  The result is in the lasting effects, but the process is WAY more comprehensive…which is ultimately why the starseed warriors were designed to go first…so all you freakishly courageous souls could fully display the results of such self-inflicted torture. 
This fiercely independent group stepped up as the biological beta-testers for the new-human prototype and now these groups are finally (tho slowly) coming out of the beta (metamorphic) phase and are soon to be fully functional 2.0's as we near the end of the massive inner-journey and embark upon the final phase of our physical transition to the "other side".  (NOTE**Keep in mind that tho we are emerging, our wings still need time to harden before we can take flight, so patience is still required.)"
Lauren C. Gorgo
Creator of ThinkWithYourHeart.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment