Sunday, May 22, 2011

generosity and abundance


I watched my daughter do the most extraordinary thing two days ago- she spent 50% of her total net worth ($11) to buy a friend she rarely sees the same toy she was buying herself. Another words, she wiped out all her savings buying herself and a friend each a toy. Whoa! Generous. She did the same thing with all her Christmas money. And guess what happens? Yesterday she was offered a job- what?!? she’s 10 years old- and made back the same amount plus 50% more than she gave. This kid knows the law of abundance.
When she was 7 years old she gave a third of her Christmas money to a homeless shelter where she was thanked by Utah Phillips and featured in the local newspaper.
The kid intuitively understands abundance and boy does it show up in her life. She has had a relative gift her horse lessons since just before she turned 6. When she desires something a lot, a person or an experience, it shows up. I continuously teach her the rules of consciousness and abundance as I understand them, yet I don’t think it is fair that she gets it so much better than I do! They say the children’s DNA has been upgraded and I believe it.
So there you have the flow of abundance. She is MUCH better at that than I am yet I am really good at manifesting money too. Two years ago I was reading a book called Busting Loose of the Money Game. It really blew me away. I finished it on my birthday as I was lying in my hammock and I literally shook for an hour as I allowed my body to experience all that scarcity has cost me in my life. I am trained in the physical release of cellular memory so I knew enough to stay with it and fully allow it. Even still, I was amazed as I stood witness to my own continuous shaking.
I decide to teach a course on releasing financial limitation. I taught it twice and perhaps I was the one who need it most. Yet it seems to have worked. Since then we have bought a home and two cars “in this economy.” Plus we have more money then before we bought all those things, a lot more. Don’t ask me to explain it because my best explanation for it is mystery and intent. Abundance just keeps showing up primarily in the form  of intuitive investments going hog wild, but also with gifts, friends, someone paying for us or inviting us to join them for some fantastic experiences,  etc. That is despite the fact that our income was way below poverty two years in a row and that the bank laughed in our face when we tried to refinance to get a lower interest rate. The first time I asked I was all intimidated and cowed when they said “no way jose.” The second time I marched in there and said why not!?! I still haven’t convinced them but that is not the point. The point is to create and hold a vibration of abundance as my daughter has learned to do naturally. I must still concentrate. I catch myself all the time saying or thinking in scarcityspeak. Here’s how that sounds. “No honey, we can’t put your take out food and mine in a separate container because it will cost way more” (i.e. The possible .0000000045 ounce of the container might totally bankrupt me if they weigh it wrong- sadly this is a true recent example.) Or “no honey you can’t have something to drink and to eat- it cost to much.” You get the point. I am catching these more and more. Or driving 6 miles to save 4 cents a gallon on gas. Or eating food a little past it’s prime because you can’t waste good money.
My realization on my birthday two years ago led to a powerful intent to be unlimited and to that end I both keep my focus on abundance and  clear away anything that interferes with ability to vibrate with the knowledge that I have oodles of whatever I desire. The clearing, as always, is a two step process. Allow my body to physically experience any vibration of lack, observing it without judgment as it passes through my body and clearing any limiting beliefs.
I think “in this economy” as more and more people freak out about money, soaring prices, lost jobs, inflation, high gas prices, impossible cost for health insurance, etc. it is essential to keep focused on and vibrating with abundance. I think it is critical because at this time in history money and power are strongly correlated. For me the main gift of money is the freedom to do what I desire. Women especially seem to get disempowered often by the lack of money. So if this is a challenge for you, remember these simple rules of abundance. Give generously, speak abundantly always even if you only have 3 cents in your pocket, allow yourself to feel where in your body scarcity arises if it does come up and allow it fully. Clear any limiting beliefs. Stay focused on abundance no matter how much financial collapse you see around you. Most importantly, feel yourself to be abundant, vibrate with the absolute assurance that you are unlimited and you will be.


No comments:

Post a Comment