Wednesday, November 30, 2011

new friends

Beloveds,


Welcome- it is wonderful to see so many new friends checking in today. Please feel free to comment, dialogue, disagree respectfully, sign up to follow this, as your heart desire's. Just recently I began to comment on ThinkwithyourHeart.net and I have developed such amazing connections and support. This is a dream come true, a circle of loving support as I have always envisioned and my desire is to create the same sense of belonging with this blog. I wish all of you to experience this same delicious sense of family, if you so choose. Please feel most welcomed and appreciated. Know, as I do, that we are all indeed the Beloved!


I also want to share my new friend's site. For those of you into magic, fairies and being given a mission to add sparkle to others' lives, please check out Kate's site at:
http://myeverydaymagic.com/my-everyday-magic/

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout-out, Dear Sister! I'm so grateful that we found each other!!!

    ReplyDelete