Thursday, November 3, 2011

sponsoring thought

I am playing with busting one of my core self images- seeing myself as limited and incapable. There are two situations which I had been allowing to bury me. I could see no solution and was freaking. One was with the pressure on my body as I will post in a blog I have almost finished. The other doesn't even matter as the point is WHO AM I? Am I this sniveling, fearful, exhausted bag of bones hoping to survive these times? (O.K. yes, that is who I often have taken myself to be lately, waking up with the first thought, "oh no, another day, how will I get through it?") Obviously, not very inspiring or uplifting. I see myself in some basic way as feeble and incapable. Or, as I am now intending and making it my practice, I can wake up and say, "Oh boy, a new day, I wonder what miracles I am capable of? How exciting, the planet is shifting to unity/love consciousness and I get to release anything that obstructs that- yippee, what fun!" Now as you can imagine, that might not be exactly what I am feeling in the moment. Yet I really get it. If I keep limiting myself in thought, I will limit myself in deed. So, NO MORE!!! I have had enough of pain and suffering- how about you? Now, after much practice, both situations have shifted dramatically although they are still not gone. I choose to have faith and await with wonder what miracles will bring healing to them. That definitely feels better than my former- "Oh shit, I can't take it anymore!" So I am going to stick with door number two and see where my magic carpet takes me.
P.S. I seldom recall my dreams lately but last night I dreamt vividly about the actor Tony Curtis. He was visiting me and he was still young and handsome. I was sooo attracted to him and couldn't decide how far to take it with him. Anybody got a clue what this might mean? For those of you who don't know who he is, he was a famous actor who I believe died recently in his old age.

Here is a link to a beautiful video of a woman explaining in Japanese how to release limitations. It is a practice I learned years ago in a slightly different form and found extremely effective. The man who taught me had learned it while in Africa working with shamans. For me, the woman in the video is so graceful in her movements and the Japanese sounds so beautiful. Needless to say, it is subtitled. I had never heard of her before but I believe she is known to be awakened.


http://stevebeckow.com/2011/07/ayako-sekino-vision-for-a-new-earth-part-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment