Thursday, November 24, 2011

happy thanksgiving

Beloveds,


I am so thankful for each of you and the connection we have. I hope each of us finds something today that makes our hearts sing with joy and gratitude. I am extremely thankful to have come through the bone crunching energy of transformation- at least for now. For now, I have vision and see where we are headed and IT IS GOOD! For those of you who can not see clearly today, I hope you can borrow my faith as so often I had to borrow trust from others that I would indeed survive. A year ago yesterday I really wondered if I would make it when my then husband announced that he would be leaving in a few days (he didn't- it took almost nine months which gave me the time I needed to heal.) If you would have told me then that he would indeed leave and that I would see clearly now that it is for the best and truly essential for both of us to reach our heart's deepest desires, I would not have believed it. Now I am absolutely certain that it is true. Luckily, my soul knew better than my mind. I feel yummy peace and gratitude and a slowly unfurling Love. I send it to each of you. For me, you mysteriously do feel like part of my family. A family that supports each other and never fights- perfect! Happy Thanksgiving, my Beloveds!


A gorgeous short video on gratitude:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj2ofrX7jAk&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment