Monday, November 21, 2011

11-11-11- bliss or dud?

Beloveds,


I gotta tell you the truth. 11-11-11 felt like a dud to me. No big thing. Then to get hit two days later with another egoooo storm, part of me felt like I'd been had and not much had shifted. Wrong! Now I realized that that major crude that might have knocked me out for months passed in days. Yes, it was plenty nasty but am I glad it is up and out. As each of these gunk waves pass, I see more clearly and keep wondering how I could have been so blind. For me it is true. Vision is essential. When I see clearly, all desire to judge evaporates. I feel earth shaking belonging and connection, soul nourishing compassion. Yesterday I had the gift of a Thai massage done by a student at a massage school. It was fantastic and almost free. I giggled my way through it with waves of bliss. I wasn't foolish enough this time to think it would last or that the egoo was done. I just celebrated the moment and moved on. Synchronistically I kept meeting people I'd been wanting to connect with. Then I was offered a tiny job out of the blue, yet a job with tremendous potential doing something that is my passion and that I often do for free anyway. Also the situation with my daughter's school got change drastically. I am able to be more present and do things other than heal, heal, heal. I am actually able to live a bit. I do feel supported by Gaia and get something major is up. So I am going to have to change my vote on 11-11-11 from thumbs down to thumbs up. Something is definitely up and for me now, riding the wave is getting easier and even enjoyable. Thank God. If that is NOT the case for you, just trust you caught a different wave than I did. Shifting is actually quicker now albeit perhaps more intense. Trust you will be guided, surrender the reins. Have faith Beloveds, the new earth is being born.


For those of you still in despair, wanting to give up, here is a delightful article of hope and explanation of what is occurring, talking to those who feel 11:11:11 was a dud:


http://lightworkers.org/channeling/146657/manuscript-survival-part-49

2 comments:

  1. I'm LOVING the manuscript for survival series ~ so happy to see it linked here. For me (as you know) the 11/11/11 was BLISS with a capital B! For the first time I feel like I am finally living ~ and looking back, it feels like I was living only half a life. I'm excited about everything ~ and knowing that it's only going to get better...well, that just knocks my socks off!

    Amen to the new connections being forged since that day. I'm so honored to say you are one of mine.

    Love and Sparkles,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Beloved, the new connections are so amazing. For me it is like being on another planet. Kisses and love for all your sparkles. You brighten the world!

    ReplyDelete