Thursday, November 10, 2011

focusing on what you intend and releasing the negative core identity

Two topics are brewing in me so I guess I'll throw them together. Are any of you noticing what happens when you focus on what you don't want? It's not pretty. Now, don't we all know about the law of attraction? Yet watch what happens when a problematic situation arises, especially if it is one with a lot of history, a lot of past linked to it. Witness how much of your thought spins out anchoring the problem, visualizing all the ways disaster can strike. And then see what unfolds. I have been doing this often yet, boy, it is hard for me to always catch it. Well just this morning I was DETERMINED to nail it and then see what would occur. My daughter has had a lot of trouble getting up on time for school, resulting in mucho parental stress, especially on car pool days. Last night we went to a performance of Riverdance in Sacramento and got home quite late. Now I had already caught myself worrying about going out on a school night and then having her not get up on time the next morning. So I decided to run an experiment. I prayed, visualized, called my guides, stood on my head, rubbed my tummy etc. all to stay on target and SEE her getting up with ease and grace. Let's just say it didn't start off that way. Her head under the covers, a few angry shouts and my body started buying it and getting stressed. Yet my commitment was deep so I went back up stairs and regrouped, called my wake up guides again, saw her getting up with laughter, whatever I could come up with. Back I go. Now she wants to cuddle and time is ticking. I do as she asks and am able to calm my body down. We now need to leave the house in 12 minutes and she is in bed. We decide to have a contest to see who can dress faster and with much humor and laughter, we jump in our clothes, she wins the contest and off we go.  I ask you, did the experiment work? Now the opportunity is to be consistent and stay out of ALL NEGATIVE THINKING. Not so easy, I know, yet critical at this juncture. At least for me, all my thinking shows up almost instantaneously so I am dedicated to staying positive.

O.K. this one is important too. I have been exploring what I am calling a negative core identity. I wasn't aware of this until about two weeks ago when I managed to heal something that has crippled me all my life- the core identity of being a person who could not handle life. This has led to incredible challenges with my energy, feeling exhausted and depleted and so on. Because it was my body experience I never even questioned it. It was beneath my core negative beliefs about love and separation. It was subconscious, below the level of thought. I merely accepted that I was too sensitive, too emotional, unable to handle the harshness of life. When I discovered the core sponsoring thought that I could not handle life, all the pieces of the puzzle fell into place. I had recognized for about three years my sense of not being at home on the planet and my lack of joy in life.  I was one epiphany from a paradigm shift! My life feels totally different since I was able to surrender this negative core image of myself as limited, as unable to cope with life. Initially, I had no clue how to heal it, even when I had recognized what was going on. At that point, my sense was/is only grace could carry me, can carry us. And it does. What I realized is that I had to trust enough to let go, surrender and expect a miracle. That is what I got. A miracle. For 16 days I have not felt depleted, overwhelmed, unable to cope. What a relief.
I went to my Mastery class and found out my teacher was working on the same concept. He calls it the personal lie. How are we limiting ourselves and accepting that limitation as the truth? When you find it, ask why do I belief that about myself? Where does it come from? Dig until you find the core negative self identity that has limited you all your life. You'll know you've hit paydirt when you realize your whole life has been formed around this negative image. That this limitation has shaped your entire existence.
I felt I did not have enough energy to deal with life. Why? Too sensitive and too emotional. O.K., that is a lie right there. I am sensitive and emotional and that is wonderful- yet I always believed and was told I was TOO sensitive. I will give a link below to help heal all of you who identify with the false belief that you are too sensitive. But for me, there is even another layer. Why do I feel too emotional and sensitive? Because I feel I don't belong here and this planet is way too harsh for me. So maybe I really am a starseed from another planet and that explains it. And maybe not. I just throw that possibility out in case you identify with that too. Regardless, explore this question. What core identify have you given yourself that limits you greatly? You might be surprised at what you discover. And if nothing comes forward now, keep asking. These pesky negative identities loves to hide in the murk- you might not be able to see it yet. That's O.K. Trust and surrender and turn to the Mystery to help guide you.
And finally, I am going to go on record about this 11:11:11 gateway.  I've got a really good feeling. I heard we are now entering the Age of Aquarius and I say it is going to be good and very, very good. I heard we might get blissed out- can you image? I am in for the ride and finally truly looking forward to it. Bliss, here I come. I have declared myself for joy (see previous blog) and the time is NOW!!! Beloveds, I wish you a joyful 11:11:11. See you on the other side! much love, savannah

Osho video about sensitivity

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeyq56_osho-why-am-i-so-sensitive_lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment