Thursday, September 20, 2012

we are POWERFUL creators!!

Beloveds,

We have officially entered the terrain of the 5th dimension. This means our thoughts have a powerful impact on our reality. Now what is really creating our world is our frequency, our resonance, our feeling tone. Our thoughts and mind alter our frequency positively, negatively or neutrally and this is what pulls our experience to us. My resonance while writing the last post about the economy was way off. I was in fear. My mind was in future negative fantasies. While I know it is vital for me to prepare myself on all levels for what I sense coming, it is equally vital I do that from a place of neutrality. I actually went back and updated that post with new information and a completely different feeling tone. For those ultra sensitives, you might have picked it up. My intention is to always write from the frequency of Love. YOU MAY NOT BE SURPRISED TO HEAR I DON'T ALWAYS SUCCEED. (O.K., wasn't my idea to capitalize all but whatever.) The point is that now our ability to create is off the charts. One saying is I have to see it to believe it. But the Truth now is, believing it is seeing it. That is why it is so vital to heal our fear. I want to give an example my beloved friend Karin agreed I can share. She owed the IRS a big chunk of change and had a few days to cough it up- no luck no matter how hard she tried. So she decided to send them a kindly note saying she'd get it to them as quick as she could. At the same time, she received a diagnosis of an unpleasnat illness. I talked to her right afterward. She was the rock of Gibraltar! As best as I could tell, she was fearless! I was so impressed. She didn't buy into the least bit of upset! Now this was two days before the money was due! Alright, you probably won't be surprised to learn miraculously the money appeared in the nick of time and she paid them off. This is the power we have at this time. I am expecting to hear any time how she found a miraculous "cure" for her illness.
Our energy is so powerful. I have had unexpected healings, synchronicities, blessings popping in and out. The trick is where is my attention- on what I intend or what I fear? The consequences for me are rather instantaneous. Focus on the fear, ouch! Focus on my desires and intentions, miracles. I am now on day 16 of my 30 day process of pulling in my I AM presence the moment I feel the slightest discomfort or fear. It is working like a charm. Sixteen days anxiety free with just a few blips! I have had two situations look like they are not working out. One is to refinance my home to a lower interest rate. Now the banks keep laughing in my face. I used to feel upset or angry. Now I just go on my merry way, knowing only the highest and best will unfold. I now have Mr. Wisehart working on it. At first, he too told me no way Jose. I felt my stomach drop so I pulled in my Divine knowing and affirmed only good can come my way. A short while later I got an email there might be a loophole I can jump through. It will take at least a month to see if this new program they are talking about comes into existence JUST IN TIME FOR EXACTLY WHAT I NEED. I am betting it will. Do you get the flavor of it? It reminds me of a movie in which a woman catches her husband in bed with another woman and starts screaming at him for cheating on her. He keeps saying "what woman" until she begins to doubt her own eyes. Now this is a humorous example of sticking to your version of what you want to see and not one I can recommend but I am sure you get the point. And I am finding it essential to not take all of this to seriously. So if anybody has any jokes, please send them to me and I will post them (if I like them- whew fun to have the POWER!) Remember when I got overcharged for house repairs and dithered back and forth? Once I made up my mind, I got the money within hours after months of upset! Beloveds, you are powerful beyond measure. Use that power to visualize what you desire and then stick to that vision- let nothing discourage you. Now a word of warning. I find if I stick to what my ego wants, I can get my butt kicked. So I always add for the highest and the best. Three things/situations I was determined were ESSENTIAL for my happiness, never happened and boy am I now glad because I can see they would have been DISASTROUS! But at the time I was smoking with anger and my thwarted desires.
Things to remember at this time:
release fear (see exercise in previous post 9/19/12)
- keep your focus on what you desire
- release all limiting beliefs ( Byron Katie had great stuff on this)
- don't forget to breath
- spend as much time in nature as possible; ask Gaia/ Sophia to provide you with answers to your questions; look for signs
- spend time in silence
- enjoy yourselves and don't take it to seriously!!
kiss kiss hug hug until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment