Friday, September 7, 2012

Burning Man- you are awesome

So much is flowing for me today. Yesterday my daughter did her school work on her own, whistling! Then she woke right up this morning and we went early to a coffee shop again before school! She went right into tutoring and said afterwards she wants to do better! After the stress of the last years these feel like extremely welcome miracles.
While we were waiting in line, a man asked if we were in a hurry. He had been debating if each possible vegetable would be a worthy addition to his eggs and since it had taken maybe four minutes I was mildly impatient. I told him we had gotten up early as a treat before school. He said that was awesome. Then he looked deeply into my eyes and I felt I was diving into a bottomless pool of tranquility and connection. We stared at each other and then he said "... and ... you ... are ... (longggggg pause) AWESOME!!!" I was delighted and thanked him. We hugged for several minutes with such a feeling of unity. It was a very very strong and powerful hug, not an A frame quickie hug. There is no way to describe the feeling. I thought this was unique, even for Nevada City. Then I had the sense he had just returned from Burning Man. (huge mega event out in Nevada desert.) My friend had told me of the sense of unity she had returned with after Burning Man last year. I too have done workshops, classes etc that pop me smack into the quantum field of oneness. I KNEW that man was in that space and pulling me magnetically into it as well. I KNEW that he KNEW that indeed I am awesome, as are we all. I overheard him talking later and yes, he had just returned from Burning Man and had just spent the night at a party, dancing until dawn.

I have been in the field of unconditional love a number of times in my life. Yet only a few times has it been through eye contact. The first was at the end of a workshop called Insight in 1992. The final activity dropped me into a state of unconditional love that was like Teutonic plates shifting. I KNEW I was unconditional love itself, I KNEW the Source of Love was internal, not external as I had always believed, I KNEW that love could never be taken from me. I KNEW I could always offer love because it was my essence. Tears streamed down my cheeks, snot ran from my nose and I could have cared less. Euphoria, bliss, ecstasy don't begin to touch what I felt. I am surprised I did not begin to float. That experience created a before and after period of my life. Everything I have done since has been to return me to that absolute KNOWING I was immersed in at that moment.

The second time it occurred was when I met my daughter for the first time. We had flown into Guatemala City the night before. The foster mother was several hours late bring her to met us. I had spent that time trying to calm myself down by repeating hypnotically "God in me, me in God, are One." When she finally arrived it was not love at first sight. She was covered in fur and I was covered in fear. The two of us instantly locked eyes and I swear neither of us blinked (o.k., I am exaggerating a tad) for over two  hours. At first the fear was dominant- my then husband told me she had some disease that would grow worse with age. So my daughter would look like a monkey. (turned out to be totally untrue). Within a short period of time I fell into her eyes. They were so bright and shining and after a little while I knew absolutely without doubt several things. I KNEW this was my daughter. I KNEW I was staring straight into the energy field of heaven. I KNEW that I had known this soul for eons and that our reunification would be a source of great joy for me. After our staring contest, I cried for days. The feeling of relief, of having had a crucial part of my destiny finally fulfilled after years of yearning, of effort, of seeking, of doubt can not be spoken.

In each case, our eyes united us after the agony of being apart. The feeling is so delicious. By 9 a.m. this morning, I had four delectable hugs. Something seems to be in the air. The oracle report for today, September 7, 2012 describes an energy similar to what I am experiencing. And yes, I have also felt it's opposite since yesterday. Twice yesterday I had to be very vigilant not to be pulled into ego drama with two people. I had to stay out of discordant energy, out of needing to be right. Worked both times, one time ending in a love fest.

http://www.oraclereport.com/

On a separate note, my dozen years of severe chronic fatigue seems to be at an end. I did more by noon today than I use to be able to do in a week. I have to boogie here in a minute as I have about 6 more hours of activity- whopee!!

My loves, KNOW that I am gazing into each of your eyes, seeing our oneness, KNOWING how magnificent you are. Can you feel it?

No comments:

Post a Comment