Friday, September 14, 2012

does love REALLY trump fear?

I have been having exhaustion challenges and an unhappy computer so I am going to grab my casual post on another site because I believe it is very important. Last week I uncovered a huge belief that was thwarting me. The belief was that anxiety was greater than Love, that  anxiety could take me down, that I was a victim to anxiety that could arise with any passing solar flare and take me to the ground, begging for mercy. Now if you had asked me, I would have sworn that was not true, that of course Love is stronger than anything. Yet my words and behavior belied that. The truth was that despite all the miraculous shifts over the past months that have opened us to a genuine ability to create ANYTHING through our thoughts, I was giving more weight, more credence to the power of fear/anxiety. I was focusing more on the challenges than on the freedom and Love that is emerging in my life. My dreams are coming true and I was still hung up on the process of HOW they are arising! Luckily I got caught in the act and woke up. I was given this a 30 day process to help me stay awake. It is working like a charm and I have had no major challenges in 9 days!! ( I do not consider exhaustion or sadness major, at all.) So here is what I wrote about using the energy of Source, of Divine will, of my I AM presence to clear all obstacles and challenges, with great ease ( at least so far):

The I AM presence is the power of the Divine, it is knowing truly Who we are, it is a frequency that is unlimited and directly connected to Source energy. So this is what my guides told me to do and everything has shifted for me since then. For 30 days (time it takes to establish a habit) every time I feel upset, disturbed, anxious, I stop what I am doing. If it is bad, I take 3 deep, cleansing breaths which helps me come into the present moment. Here comes the biggest part. They told me I was locking down on the clearing part, on knowing that I will be releasing all that no longer serves, on the anxiety and making that bigger than the fact the energies have shifted and I am no longer in prison; the energy is here where I can choose I AM, instead of fear. It made me realize that deep inside, despite what I gave lip service to, I believed fear/anxiety was greater/bigger/ stronger than my Divine self, my true identity. By taking time to center on the opposite, by truly knowing deep inside that is a lie, I shift quickly. I have literally created a calendar  I mark at the end of each day to confirm I have remembered to use my I AM presence that day to heal any difficulties. It is now the 9th day and I have not been seriously caught once. Wed. I spent the day in tears because all those I love where being seriously challenged. By Thursday I caught my mistake- believing the challenges were bigger than their I AM presence. I began not to believe the lie for them either, seeing them easily surmount their challenges- 3 of the 4 reported huge shifts. What I know now is we are truly limitless power dancing unity. As long as I tap into that knowing, all is smooth. It is like the golden key. 

Beloveds,

May you too find the golden key within you that sets you free.

 Know that you are not alone. Know that all is well.

No comments:

Post a Comment