Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I KNOW


A very powerful energy of creation is permeating my life. I have had glimpses of it before yet now it is settling in more definitively. It is the energy of joy. For now most of it seems to emanate from my future. Yesterday it was very much NOW. I was at my Way of Mastery class and as we read the book it was crystal clear to me that the words were absolutely true. I had read that section perhaps 10 times before. I had experienced them as “yea, maybe.” This time I KNEW every word was real and true. It was a section speaking about the life of Jesus and how he developed his own knowing. Our mentor Karl was speaking of how powerful we are and how we will be living in that unlimited state, fully remembering our own magnificence, in touch with parallel realities and other dimensions. I felt vibrantly in my body the TRUTH of his words. I KNEW they were real and my heart soared. 

I also was working with a visualization where I picture and feel exactly how I want my life to be, then creating a sphere around me. I then see my future self and create a line of energy between us. Whoa, it has brought in some powerful emotional fields. I have been in tears a number of time as I feel long buried dreams coming alive, I feel the energy of joy, fulfillment, love. I see glimpses of my future and FEEL the frequency of joy emanating. I can’t really put it into words. Yet the feeling tone is so yummy and delicious.

I felt it powerful last year as I put on a very fancy dress my daughter insisted I try on at a fancy department store. I put on the dress and it was though my fairy god mother had waved her wand and I was feeling my extraordinarily joyful live. I was Cinderella rags transformed into an exquisite ball gown. I embodied the happiness I would experience while wearing the dress. I spontaneously bought the dress for the magic it wove around me.

I sense increasingly that all the fairy tales are clues scattered on our path to remind of us of the magic that is always available to us. I get little snippets of my future, see the laughing faces, feel the love that envelopes my home, smell the fire crackling in the fireplace as I snuggle with my (future) Beloved. I KNOW this is creating a morphic resonance, a quantum field that will manifest in physical form. 

Now I still can fall into a state of distrust/fear. My challenge now is, as always, to stay present and not let the boogie man fool me back into my old nightmare of anxiety. Right now I am experiencing incredible peace. Yet I sense anxiety may not yet be fully done with me. I spoke with my guides today and it is clear I will have to stay vigilant whenever my old friend anxiety tries to have it’s way with me. The good news is the energy is completely present where I no longer need to buy that old pattern. My marching orders are to stare anxiety in the face without flinching, without slipping back into a sniveling, whimpering puppet of it, begging it to leave me alone. I must take command, witness whatever thunder bolts it may choose to throw my way without turning away. I must witness its best tantrums without falling into the old prison. I recognize this is a task most find very distasteful. I find it funny that seemingly no one viewed my blog about welcoming anxiety even though it has some of the best suggestions on how to come to peace with anxiety. (posted 8/28/12) Welcome it- am I crazy? Yet I know the door of that old prison is open, I have the key. I must just remember Who I am, regardless of what appears to be happening, what demons try to sweep me away. As I do so, the old remnant of that multi life time, inter generational pattern will crumble away into the dust that it is.

2 comments: