Monday, September 24, 2012

Abraham

I enjoyed this clip from Abraham. I also liked the one on "what is nervousness?' that I linked into after watching this one. The link was on the right. ENJOY a delicious vibration!


Dear Friends,
 
We are so enjoying these leading-edge seminars! Every now and again we have a remarkable segment that takes us to entirely new levels of understanding. This video clip is certainly one of those segments. It’s not only remarkable because of the important information that Abraham imparts, but there are layers and layers of important things exemplified by Abraham during this segment. I wish I could convey with words what it feels like to have this incredible unconditional love pouring though me. If you watch this clip you may very well catch a glimpse of what I am talking about.
 
We’re on our way to Chicago this weekend. Yay! I personally LOVE the Chicago workshops. They are notoriously spectacular!
 
Love and thanks to you,Esther (and Abraham and Jerry)

No comments:

Post a Comment