Thursday, September 20, 2012

How to prepare for the economic crisis

UPDATE 3/14/13
I am having a much better feeling that things will not get so desperate or reach the crisis level that I formerly thought was quite possible. I still think there is some risk. Use your own judgment and intuition to guide you.

Over the years I have become very familiar with the ups and downs of our economy. I have lived for over 25 years primarily from investments, sometimes quite comfortably and sometimes not so much.  I have seen this crisis on the horizon for quite some time. The information I am going to convey may stir up anxiety or fear yet I feel it is crucial to disseminate it. This is pure risk management. If there is a remote chance of a big risk, be prepared just in case. This is just my opinion and, of course, I could be completely off here. Yet this is my best guess on how to be prepared just in case. Make sure you are in a balanced place before reading further. Take a few deep breaths to center yourself.

It is clear something major is up in the world. It is clear our current economic situation is not working for most people. More and more wealth is being amassed in the hands of a few at the expense of the majority. This dynamic needs to change and a healing crisis is underway. Yet my sense is it will not be pretty It is complicated to understand. I am going to post a video below that puts a positive spin on the situation and a link to his site on how to survive and even thrive. The video quotes Buckminister Fuller who predicted all of this back in the '80's. In a nutshell, if you can afford it, get ahold of some silver (currently around $34/oz) or gold if you are much more flush (now over $1700 an ounce).  This will help offset the inflation that is bound to occur. I know it feels scary to begin a new venture especially when energies are already so high. But it is actually easy to do. Ask around if you don't know where to buy it. An easy way to buy silver is pre 1964 quarters here in the U.S. I am sure most of you feel you don't have money to spend. But if you have any spare money for savings, I recommend putting it in silver (or gold). One can also buy gold and silver stocks which is what I have done but that gets a bit more complicated as they are still yoyoing wildly and one has to have the stomach for it and more knowledge. Trust your instincts and ask to be guided to the right action. I have felt the need to educate people financially for some time yet have not known how to proceed without raising fear.
I also recommend having cash on hand, emergency supplies, water, food, medicine, candles etc. A garden is an excellent idea, even if it is a window box.This is for the remote chance that things could change abruptly and it might be best to stay at home briefly. This is pure risk management. If there is a remote chance of a big risk, be prepared just in case. Contact me if you have questions. Know you are never alone and always guided.


thanks, savannah
onelovekey@yahoo.com





And here is a sweet little audio that is very calming:


No comments:

Post a Comment