Sunday, June 24, 2012

Joy and the 5th Dimension- time is collapsing- are you ready?

Beloveds,

Again yesterday I experienced the most exquisite joy. Everyone and everything delighted me. I felt so much mySelf, at Home. I was in love with the people in the car ahead of me, wanted to follow them into infiinitty. Of course, that is not exactly what it was like yet a playful way of attempting to touch the joy of that frequency. The inner vibration is so magnetic I am beginning to recognize it can be misunderstood. I realized it as I had a small parade of men following me with stars in their eyes. It is kind of fun yet I am becoming aware I better use discernment here so as not to create false impressions. I am understanding how releasing all the goo is now funneling me into joy.

At the same time, any limiting beliefs will not create fun or joy, rather the opposite. Therefore I am being directed to share with you the critical importance of your thoughts and beliefs as time begins to collapse in on itself. In other words, the time between a thought/belief and its results showing up in your life is shortening and eventually will be non existant. Think about love and joy and voila, it will appear. Yet think about anger and hate and that too will pop into your reality. So there is no delay between you attacking someone in your thoughts and then immediately getting slapped in your own face. So this is a word to the wise- clean up all that no longer serves you, my dears. I highly recommend the article below which will explain it WAY better than I can. (p.s.- I might have posted this before yet even if so, please give it another look).  This can be very exciting and exhilarating if you are prepared. See what you think.

http://the2012scenario.com/2012/01/jim-self-what-do-you-mean-the-3rd-dimension-is-going-away/

No comments:

Post a Comment