Sunday, June 10, 2012

Healing judgment


Last night was one of the most pleasant, joyful and peaceful of my life. It felt like my dreams come true- so much love and celebration. One of my dearest friend and I had had a misunderstanding. Both my friend and I were feeling so tired we weren't sure we could even really do the Venus transit completion ritual planned, and yet when we got together and spoke of our conflict, resolving our misunderstanding, instantly both of us were flooded with the most pure, revitalizing energy- this can not be coincidence. This has been what is so powerful and refreshing in our friendship, the sense that our energy increases and flows so purely when we are together. Such a precious gift. :jazz: :dance: :love: The ritual was simple yet so harmonious and renewing and felt like a true baptism into a new reality of connection and release from old wounds and patterns. Nature supported us fully with cool breezes and the celebratory song of the birds.
Had huge awareness today of a certain knowing sinking below the level of the mind. The texts I study always speak of knowing ourselves as love and realizing nothing can change that. I realize my upset with anyone always comes down to one thing- that somehow their behavior has upset or hurt me, taken me out of LOVE. I questioned what was the common denominator in all my upsets lately- the feeling of being pushed out of Love. I read a quote this morning that I have taped on my mirror from Abraham ( a channeled entity) about how were are in charge of our own vibration and no one can shift our energy without our permission and cooperation- so hard for me to live. Yet I really got it. The reason I am upset with people is because I have believed their behavior is upsetting me. Simple enough yet is it true? Obviously not since a ton of stuff my wasband use to do and still does used to send me supersonic and now I am totally neutral about it. So as my Courses have preached forever, it is ALWAYS me who kicks me out of the "kingdom." My mentor said we are coming to a time where judgment will be intolerable, unsupportable. I get it. When I judge another for having upset or hurt me, I feel so exhausted or in intense physical discomfort. I now really understand no one can make me feel or do anything- i am at choice. Now to disconnect those last and most hardwired buttons- ah, that will be my task. Don't know if I can really convey it, yet I no GET this is the path to true liberation. :thumbs: :calm: :flower: :pray: :calm: :love2:

and a sweet post: http://www.magnifiedmanifesting.com/energy-forecast

No comments:

Post a Comment