Sunday, April 22, 2012

Contest- free CMR session

O.K. loves, I haven't heard from anybody yet after posting this on Easter- well ok, didn't check in the last day. I seem to have a very shy blog family, not many comments or responses. So hopefully you are all inspired and doing loving acs and don't feel like sharing them. Even thinking a loving thought counts totally. And if not, that is perfect too, wherever you are is perfect. But in case you are interested, the competition doesn't seem like it will be too stiff. If you want to enter, don't think it has to be anything grandiose.

I am stealing this idea from my friend Kate. I want to invite you to participate in a contest to win a free Cellular Memory Release session with me. It is the work I do professionally and is about releasing challenges at the cellular level through verbal guidance. In order to enter you must have access to a phone and be able to call California for 90 minutes. (Most countries have phone cards if you live outside the United States.) You must be able to do so during certain hours, primarily mid day (10am-1pm) weekdays (not Thursday) with the exception of Monday where I could do late afternoon or evening Pacific Daylight Time. You must be able to speak and understand English. O.K. Those are the restrictions. The contest: to do something loving toward another person, animal, plant, mother Earth and write me an email telling me what you did. My daughter and I will then arbitrarily decide which loving act was the most powerful, with the most impact. The session value is $150 US. To look up information on Cellular Memory Release go to: cellularmemory.org   Send your entry to onelovekey@yahoo.com   You can also let me know if you have any questions. If your entry is chosen, you will have the choice to have me publish it on my blog or not. End date is May 7th my birthday. I am doing this with the hopes of spreading love around the world and creating regeneration and rebirth. It will also be a wonderful present for me and I love presents!! Beloveds, may you feel renewed and filled with hope and clear vision this Easter. May you know you are loved. Enjoy the contest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment