Friday, March 16, 2012

Shaping our lives to avoid a certain pain

Beloveds,

I just was directed to a wonderful post that talks about one of the main realizations I have come to recently- how much of my life has been shaped by trying to avoid any situation or person that creates anxiety in me. In a very real way, I have dedicated my life to anxiety- YIKEES!!!! Yet what a nice confirmation that my awareness is expanding in a beneficial direction. I hope you will find it useful too. Beloveds, I am sending you extra light today as we bump and grind our way to the Equinox. I have read that we are in an extraordinary healing process. Do your best to enjoy the ride- pain and all! Huge global hug, savannah

http://lightworker.com/beacons/2012/2012_03-
BuildingaNewWorld.php

A radio show on a related topic, making one's pain sacred. I also found it useful- it is an hour long. Nothing new for me yet is a good reminder. One critical point that to me is absolutelycrucial- do not be ashamed of your pain, do not blame yourself, do not judge yourself. The pain is a teacher- where and why it comes isn't really important. What is important is how we respond to the pain- with openness and allowance or with fear, blame and judgment? That choice will change your life, for better or for worse.

http://www.ohotto.com/radio/soul_connexions/making_your_pain_sacred.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment