Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Found

Beloveds,


Yesterday I met an ongoing challenge with incredible grace. I am waiting to see if the committee for the Nobel Peace Prize will contact me. My ability to overcome what has been such a huge obstacle for me, one which has caused so much pain and separation, so much heart break, has opened a huge doorway in my heart. Yesterday was a day of grace. Unexpected words of love flowed from me to strangers, distant acquaintance, friends. I KNEW Myself. It can not be described in words yet perhaps these passages from Rumi and Hafiz can begin to touch that place.



"Deafened by the voice of desire

you are unaware the Beloved

lives in the core of your heart.

Stop the noise and you will hear

His voice in the silence.."




...my beloved grows
right out of my own heart
how much more union can there be


No comments:

Post a Comment