Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Intentions and power words 2012


I turned my power words for 2012 into a little mantra:
limitless power dancing unity

Here is part of my intentions for 2012 as an example of the way I formulate my deepest desires in case you wish to write your intentions down for the year. I'll seal them in an envelope and open them December 31, 2012.

...My message of unconditional love is reaching hundreds of thousands and is so delightfully received. My book and other projects unfolded with such grace.My energy is superb- I feel peaceful and so alive. My life is a miracle every day and is beyond my wildest dreams!!!! I continue to build community and am deeply touched by the love and support I receive from my beloved. my friends, my daughter, my world as I extend that support too. I feel balanced, light, energized, radiantly healthy, abundant, joyful and dancing with so much LOVE!!
This or something better for the highest good of all concerned.

No comments:

Post a Comment