Sunday, October 9, 2011

mayan calendar and children

Beloveds,

We are three weeks away from the end of the Mayan calendar, a time frame that encompasses over sixteen billion years. It feels inconceivable. Yet, it is so. Believe you me, my tail is dragging a bit as I adapt to all the energy fluctuations bombarding us.

 I am noticing a revolution under way that I don't hear anyone writing or speaking about- the revolution of our children. These kids know their own minds and beings and are not afraid to speak out. Best as I can tell, we are medicating them, disciplining them but are we understanding them? Seems to me in so many ways we are missing the boat. I hear people try to force things on their kids. I do too when I am frustrated. That is a no go with these kids. They respond to true power but not to force. I hear parent's destroying their relationship with their children trying to force them do to do something- often homework. I hear the parents' and children's profound frustration and confusion. So much pain. I hear so many parents and teachers exasperated at the lack of respect these children show, or so they say. Yet what I am  noticing is that culturally we have made it O.K. to be disrespectful to our children. How often do you speak to a child in a way that you would never use to speak to an adult? I am sure catching myself in that one. These kids are powerful and they KNOW many things and will not be stifled. I am not saying there are not real problems, that parents and teachers do not have genuine, very legitimate concerns about respect,  I am just wondering if we are fully owning our side of the equation.

My eyes awoke to this uncomfortable truth gradually until a few months ago when suddenly the veil dropped and I saw more clearly. Life hasn't been the same since. They say children are our future and that is exciting considering the power these kids exhibit. I hear kids today are coming in with altered DNA; maybe that explains why they are so different from my generation and why the discipline and parenting practices used then fall so flat now.

What must it be like to have a parent who is only half there  if the parent is going through the ascension process as I am, wiped out by the intensity of light bombarding our planet. To me, considering all of what is happening, they are being very considerate and thoughtful overall. I know it is hard for me to keep up with my daughter's learning differences and the school. Now this is a vast understatement but somehow I don't know if it is going to fly to go in and explain, "I am a light-worker and have been undergoing a shift to becoming a fifth dimensional being. I experience huge energy surges in my body and thus often don't feel up to helping her with her school work. She is right brain dominate and so doesn't really fit the current left brain dominant school system. I am not sure the education system really fits these kids anymore so maybe a lot of the homework is not vital to these kids' future. Would you give us a pass until we get through the star-gate 11:11?" Now she is at a Waldorf based school and a lot of the curriculum is amazing and so relevant. Yet even here to me, a lot is outdated. I heard a tutor working with a student with "co-sign this and a-b/c to the 9 degree that"- what? does it REALLY matter as the basis of our education system?

Now, even for me some of this is so far out I can hardly grasp and believe  it. Even a few months ago I was sitting on the sidelines saying, yea, maybe. But after all that has occurred to me I can only say yes and amen. I can only give gratitude to the children for their patience and forgiveness for the wreck of a planet we are bequeathing them thus far. I can only pray and know that we are doing the best that we can to reach unity consciousness so that the future world will look radically different from the last sixteen billion years. I can only pray that my daughter can forgive me all the times I have strayed from love, especially when she was little and pure Love herself. I can only intend to forgive myself, seeing no error. Now that my energy has the same sensitivity it had as a child, I feel how wounding any expression of unlove feels. I can only forgive and intend to blast myself into the Love that is our true nature. What do you think, should we give the kids a break? Should we commit to bestowing a world that feels good and runs on love not greed and power? Yes we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment