Friday, October 14, 2011

Hiring the Heavens and other tips

Beloveds

Wanted to share some tools that are supporting me in these most interesting of times.

I heard about the idea of hiring the heavens, hiring guides and energies from the angelic realms to help us with any challange. I was already doing it haphazardly and having great results. Yet since I started having committees, hiring guides for every situation I have had extraordinary results. I have a social director and my social life has never been better. Yesterday I was at an ecstatic dance night and experienced such wonderful energy. I hired a travel advisor and just got a very unexpected amazing deal on a two bedroom condo at some hot springs. I have tutors for my daughter (I hired Einstein but I am sure he might still have availability) as well as a cross country coach. I have financial guides, security guides, a web master etc. It is sooo fun and I get great results. I have a cook, exercise coach and so on. You get the idea. The book that got it started and I have finally read is called Hiring the Heavens.

I also just read a book called 2012: A Clarion Call. I recommend it for anyone who identifies with the words light worker, starseed, indigo, crystal or that feels they are deep in the ascension experience.  Another thing that has really helped with the physical symptoms of ascension for me is Total Amino Solution- 1-800-404-1065. I missed a day of taking them once and is was a very bad day- it helps balance our brains to all the shifts that are occurring, at least in mine and others' experience. I had a friend who wanted to die because she felt so tired and exhausted. For her, these were a miracle that saved her life.

 I just listened to a wonderful woman who is using a simple tool to pass on a high vibrational energy. I recommend listening to the hour long program and then getting her free diamond alignment video. 


I hope that will get you there.  Some quick tips- hope they help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment