Sunday, February 13, 2011

temple

I belong to a group of women called temple. For me, it is extraordinary in that each woman shows up with the intention to be loving and present. Last week I had the gift of being honored by four women simultaneously. Four pairs of loving hands poured goodness into me, eight hands cherished me, caressing, stroking, hugging. I bathed in the adoration of sisterhood. How delightful! I could not help thinking afterwards how if each of us were treated like this regularly, from birth, all our challenges would disappear and we would have a world of peace.

When my friend had trouble commenting on my blog I realized others may be challenged too. If this is the case, you may email me your comments. The blog is growing all the time yet for now, while I am able to, I will post your comments for you. You may reach me at onelovekey@yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you.


2 comments:

  1. I've heard about male-only groups but haven't been. Do you feel that being gender exclusive is part of the healing process?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting question Nathan. I would say that is a definite maybe. For me, I just wanted to participate with this luscious group of women. Several of my friends are very involved in resurrecting the Divine Feminine and I believe they would say that it is critical for women to come together to reestablish themselves in the power of the feminine. I do know that being with a group of all women creates a different energy than a mixed group. So I would say whether or not a person needs a gender exclusive group for healing depends on their individual needs.

    ReplyDelete