Friday, February 18, 2011

A dream come true- welcome!

Twenty countries are now present with this blog and we have such a rich, profound dialogue arising on my last blog. I have visited all but three of the countries present here- I have not been to Russia, Slovenia or South Korea. For the countries I have visited, it gives a deeper sense of connection, the sense of being a citizen of the world. For those I have not had the pleasure of experiencing in person, to have you visit here does give me a very satisfying feeling of interconnection. Please know how delighted I am you are all joining us. Feel free to add your questions, comments, insights. It has been my vision for some time to create a space where we can all be free to dialogue about what is most important to me- love so this is a dream come true. I can feel how many of you share my passion to live in love and clear all obstacles to it. Such a wonderful feeling of unity. Welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Unite me to this journey for knowledge of unconditional love.
    I'm also trying to understand what really is love.
    I´m from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beloved,

    Welcome! i am so glad you are jointing us. So many of us have the same burning questions. What else truly matters? I have had one of the most difficult weeks of my life and yet the most breakthroughs ever. As of just a few days ago I have come to understand, beyond the level of thought, that love is Who we are. I have also realized, as of yesterday, that nothing can separate me from Love. I have the greatest sense of freedom I have ever experienced. At the same time I thought just recently that the pain of the separation might actually kill me. I plan to write a blog about it. Please feel free to share your experience and insights. I feel such a connection to each of us on this journey.

    ReplyDelete