Monday, August 22, 2011

resurrection or crucifixion?

I seem to have passed through some portal beyond the rings of fear I have been frequently being crushed by. Something has shifted. A few days ago a friend told me, after being squeezed and deeply challenged for so long too, that she was seeing light and hope. That somehow gave me a glimmer of relief. Then I asked my mentor about his experience moving through fear and how long and painful it was for him. I had started to feel crucified, cursed. He assured me that I was just being rapidly cleansed of fear, taken through all the rings of fear very rapidly, because of the emergency on the planet brought about by the acceleration of time, and the intensity of light bombarding the planet. I have a role to play in the clean up and must be prepared and in place at the right time. This is not and will not be a sacrifice rather it will be a source of great joy.
Saturday night I had to pass through perhaps the final phase of one of my most profound fears, that I can be separated from Love, that I am separate from Love. It was not fun but in the end I had the most peaceful, delicious evening.
Yesterday I attended a day long intensive about our unlimitedness. That completed the shift for me. For some hours I KNEW, beyond the level of thought, that this was happening for my best, that it would lead me to great joy and Love, that it was a rebirth, a resurrection, that I would be glad beyond measure at how it all occurred. What a relief. I am still deeply tired with many more thing on my plate. The difference is now I KNOW (o.k., o.k., yes, doubt still creeps in) it is all good.
I am guessing some of you following this blog may be in the same position so I send this message of hope out unedited or jazzed up. If your experiences are like mine, you'll understand my exhaustion and celebrate with me that this period of passing through fear is finite and that the end is in sight. What joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment