Saturday, January 1, 2011

rainbow serpent

Beloveds,

I wish you much joy for the new year. I don't know about you but for me, it feels like there has been a huge energy shift and things are looking up. I feel a lightness, a joy, a sense of happiness and deep love welling up inside me. My ego is now longer trashing me and having me act out as evil incarnate. Since the solstice, I have a much greater sense of ease and vast abundance. Now given the firestorm of 2010, this is indeed welcome.

I just read that 2010 was the year of the phoenix rising. Believe me, I am still getting the ashes out of my hair. What a ride!!! There was a short passage where I was ready to just give up and take the next space ship out of here but it was sold out. Then there were the days when I thought the inner pressure of so much emotional turbulence was going to exceed design parameters and I would be torn limb from limb and be smashed into a billion shards of glass. Now I read 2011 is the year of the rainbow serpent. I feel a new sense of lightness and rainbow color. What a relief.

My qualities last year were wholeness and joy. One of my symbols was a genie lamp. This year is inner marriage and adore. I am choosing to put my relationship to myself first and to use the energy of adoration as a door (get it- adore) to enter a new territory where I pass through all obstacle to love and reside in agape. I am enveloping all of it in a clock of luscious sensuality. My symbol is the dragonfly which has ideal qualities for what I intend. I intend to embody love, extend it outward and have it return to me. I intend to be a vehicle for divine love. O.K., I can feel I am losing you by being a little too new age yet these words are alive for me so I have to risk it. Beloveds, in this moment I feel so connected to the unity of all beings and a wave of love washes over me and extends to infinity. May you feel it sparkle within you.

No comments:

Post a Comment