Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Family of man

Beloveds,

I was considering stopping this blog as my intention had been to have a conversation about how we can best restore ourselves to our essence as love yet only one person ever comments here. I felt like I was talking to empty space. Now my friend showed me how to discover how many people look at the blog and where they are from. I found out that people from around the world are reading this. I am so excited to know this! I want to welcome each of you and tell you I hold you in my heart. Friends are joining us from Austria, Canada, France, Malaysia, Denmark, China, Germany, Slovenia, Russia and the United States. I am so thrilled! Please feel free to add your experience, comments, questions, hopes, dreams. I would love to hear from you.
I am chewing on a big issue that has surfaced over the last days. I will check back in when my heart clears. I send you love!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello from Chris in Canada! I look forward to hearing what you've been chewing on (and not only because I'm hungry). XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoopee- now two people commenting. HELLO CANADA! big smooch from California

    ReplyDelete
  3. i thought this is about "celebrating life as a grand adventure" - to find "empty space" has become extremely rare, one of the last few frontiers - i'd like to join this outfit

    ReplyDelete