Thursday, June 23, 2011

exhaustion and rest


Have you been feeling incredibly tired and exhausted lately? If so, you are not alone. Almost everyone I talk to is wiped out periodically. I talked to a dear friend yesterday who worried she needed to go to the doctor. I don’t think so. I think it is kick ass energy of transformation (again) that is the culprit. We have had several eclipses and then the solstice and they seem to have come in with a bang. So many people I have spoken to were concerned and thought it was just happening to them so I wanted to share my experience in case it applies to you too. I have been absolutely depleted several days, then had a few hours of rage during the eclipse last Wednesday, then intense fear three days ago on Monday. I talked to a few people who had the same experience at exactly the same time so I’m thinking it is these bloody #$%^%$^ energies afoot. I am giving everyone affected in this way a prescription using any authority I might have with my credentials: REST!!!!! As much as possible, as often as possible I prescribe naps, hammock time and rest. See you on the other side, I have to go lay in my hammock. Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment