Thursday, November 11, 2010

Riding the Waves

Holey Moley Batman! What the @#*%)@#*%)#$*% is going on? I don't know about you but I feel like I've been caught in some major energetic upsurges that are sweeping me off my feet and taking me out to sea. I keep hearing about all these portals-10/10, then 11/4 the beginning of the seventh day, now 11/11. Who cares? All I know is that I can barely keep my socks on. I have had this intense stabbing between my shoulder blades for months, off and on. Now I had an electrical charge plugged into my lower spine. I have balanced my chakras, stopped my thoughts, changed my beliefs, stopped being a victim, taken 100% responsibility and still it feels like it is some welder's full time job to tinker with my spine. We're not in Kansas any more!

I was at my teacher's moaning and groaning (O.K., I don't take 100% responsibility and I do love to pull out my drama/victim cloak at least occasionally.) He told me resistance makes it worse. Duh. I know that. So that is why I want to be sure not to resist my resistance.

So what's a girl to do? I am trying to follow my own advice and ride the waves of energy, actually feel what is going on in my body without any story. But my old story keeps popping up which goes like this. If it is this intense now and the energetic forecast is for continued and increasing emotional storms, how is it possible to keep my circuits from blowing. I have already felt like the pressure inside my head is enough to smash me to smithereens. I don't know about you but I thought all this spiritual growth was supposed to lead to eternal bliss and tinkling bell serenity not firestorms of energy mowing me over with every "portal" whenever I turn around. Enough already!!! Where's the exit!

O.K., O.K., yes, I do feel more alive, more joy, more love, more compassion. But I am not sure about the cost/benefit ratio. Seems a bit off kilter. Luckily (sorry, but misery loves company) I took a random survey and almost everybody and their mother has been flipped out, stressed, perpetually napping or all of the above. So what's the good news? Whatever is going on for you, don't worry, you're not alone. Now I understand that the powers that be have a game plan where I guess a lot of us might end up happily ever after, sort of, or maybe not. Actually, I personally know at least five people who no longer are getting creamed. They seem to be at peace, they are incredibly productive and they are making a huge difference by supporting transformation on an individual and collective level. So for sure there is a way to the other side and I intend to arrive at this place of no departure, where unity is my lived experience.

So, I have decided to do my best to enjoy the ride and appreciate the mystery (except when I am hiding under the covers, that doesn't count).  Honestly, if you don't have a sense of humor, I figure you have no chance. So let's laugh our way into this new earth. At least I hope the new earth has Pina coladas with little umbrellas.

I want to share some of my favorite wave riding tools:

#1 and my personal favorite by a landslide-hammock time
#2 The Way of Mastery  follows in the path of a Course in Miracles and shows us how to clear the obstacles to love; contains extremely powerful tools for transformation yet is written in plain English.
#3 Undefended Love by Psaris and Lyons-relationship as a way to expose and heal our cracked identities.
#4 Memory in the Cells by my teacher Luis Diaz. Teaches us how to transform the pain-body and beliefs stored in our cellular memory, returning to our True Identity.
#5. video link showing how vulnerability can break the trance of shame and lead us to joy


That's all for now. Have fun riding the waves. Remember, Toto, we are definitely NOT in Kansas anymore. big kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment