Monday, May 23, 2011

Welcome India! Countries on the blog

I am so excited! India just joined the blog! O.K., in case you are getting creeped out, that's all I know about you, what country you are from. Yet you are all a part of my blog family and that is important to me. So I don't know your names, what you most desire, what scares you, what your passion is, the most important thing to you, the most challenging thing for you, your sense of purpose and meaning.  I wish I did. The only thing I know is where you are from. So I want to celebrate that by listing all the countries joining us in the order they showed up. Every time a new country shows up, I will mention it once I notice it. I am like a kid in a candy store every time a new country joins. WELCOME INDIA!!!! Love you, savannah

P.S. I am going to be in Slovenia for the first time in July. I am so excited! Up till now, I have been in 19 of the countries listed below. I have been in the airport in Columbia but I didn't think it was fair to count that as it did not give me any real sense of your country. With Slovenia, it will be 20. It makes me feel like a citizen of the world to have been in so many contries. I am so glad I know at least a little bit about most of your countries.

United States
Austria 
Canada
Malaysia
Costa Rica
Argentina
Germany
Denmark
Columbia
Spain
United Kingdom
Indonesia
France
China
Slovenia
Russia
South Korea
Sri Lanka
Thailand
Mexico
Brazil
Netherlands
Ukraine 
India



No comments:

Post a Comment