Tuesday, October 23, 2012

anniversary, surrender and fields

Twenty-five years ago today I met my Austrian wasband in Mexico. What a blessing he has been in my life. I want to acknowledge him here for all the love and support he has given me. Georg, I thank you for the gift you are in my life! What a ride it has been!!!!

I just spoke to my friend Uschi who said how a year and a half ago when my marriage ended I could never have imagined how it would all be for me now. Too true. I could never have imagined how I see so much necessary healing has occurred through these experiences. I never could have believed the Universe had my best interest at heart and was delivering my most heart felt desire to return to Love and end the internal sense of separation. Lucky I am not in charge of my own unraveling, release process!

Yesterday I was in shit shape. I had a bad headache and all seemed overwhelming and impossible. Luckily by now I get the drill and I did the best to allow it without resistance. There was a tornado warning (in northern California?) so I didn't get to receive an energy boost from my class in Sacramento as I chose to stay home. That turned out to be a blessing too as I chose to pull myself out of the dumpster. Instead of wallowing in my pain, as I sometimes have a tendency to do, I got on with it and cleaned my daughter's room. UHG. Cleanliness is not my greatest gift and I have had a real shift in my ability to maintain order. But I digress. The point is I used my own power, my own strength to pull out of the nose dive. Wow. And I had a little help from my friends. Two phone calls help me shift my energy. I see how interactive our fields of energy are. I see how easily an uplifting energy carries me and how  I must stay super vigilant if I am around a discordant energy not to fall into it. I am recognizing more and more how we influence each other and I am more and more dedicated to be an energy of love and upliftment rather than a downer as i have been too often in life.

My loves, I am off to see my health coach so this is a bit rushed. Perhaps I'll polish it later. Sending you so much love and light as we all are given the opportunity to clean up our messes.

No comments:

Post a Comment